Voting

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation









Wow I cannnot believe I have already graduated from High School. Although I must say, it was for sure an amazing weekend. We had a bunch of family and friends that came here from Salt Lake and the St. George area. I was so thankful for everyone that came! I had a great time, between the BBQ and all the city people trying our amazing BBQ turkey, all the way down to Gage (Korrie's little boy) crawling into the dog Kennel. We had a lot of fun, On Thursday night I went to grad night and had some fun. I was so tired and out of it that I didn't really know what was going on. We the seniors went to the Prince of Persia and i honestly couldn't tell you what it was about for the life of me. Then right after that which was two in the morning we had breakfast at the College. One of the biggest rules our school had for the actual graduation ceremony was to wear nice clothes, including nice dress shoes. But as you can see i rebelled and wore my amazing green converse. I was the only one to wear bright green non dress shoes! It was so much fun, and the funny thing is, all the administration admired my amazing shoes.

Now that High school is out of the way, I have the opportunity to have all my school paid for from a full ride soccer scholarship! Its such a great offer and of course I took it, but it took A LOT of thinking about, seeing it is eleven hours from my family and friends! It was the hardest decision I ever had to make, but it will be so worth it! One of the quotes that is now my favorite is what is helping me cope with all this stress and crazyness, it reads: "With any major decision there are cautions and considerations to make but once there has been illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from the good thing. If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now. Don't give up when the pressure mounts. Face your doubts. Master your fears."  Anyways i thought i would get started on my Journey through life after High school and let everyone know how life is and what is even going on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment