Voting

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why??

You know I have been asking myself this question so much lately.  Why is the sky blue, why do rainbows happen only after rain, why do somethings happen to some people and not others? I'm sure you are probably wondering what any of this has to do with life but it has a very huge significance.  There are rainbows after rain, because in order to have beauty you have to have pain.  God gives us all trials, some are in different ways and some hit us harder than others, but he will never push us harder that he knows we cant handle.  I have been told numerous times since i have been here that I am different from many other girls. I dont know what makes me that way? Whether its my personality or just the way I treat people I really dont know? This is one thing that has me quite baffled. Moving to Wyoming for this temporary time has been a very great experience for me.  It has been filled with hard trying times as well as some very sad and lonely times, but those times have meant the most to me and have impacted me the most! I have grown so much in spirit as well as self confidence wise.  I never knew that something like college could change someone so much but it really has done for me! I'm more willing to go out and serve and be that example in Gods church.  I am more willing to be the best I can be and always give my best! I am a proud daughter of God and I'm gonna strive to be the best I can be so when I go home to Him, he will tell me that He is happy with me. 
I still dont know why somethings happen but I feel that one day things will all come together and I will understand why things happen the way they do!

3 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration Megan....Keep it up!! Great post! Love ya, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so true!!! Me and Olivia was wondering something that kinda got us thinking!!! "Does god put us on this earth and plan out our whole life like how we are going to die?" like when that one girl got hit by a car! with a 13 year old driving it!! we were wondering did god plan that out? and with Lyndzee and stuff! yeah its just amazing what you can think about!!! i love you so so so much never forget it!! you are my HERO and my INSPIRATION!! my testimony has grown so so much just because of you!!!
    Love always and forever Marissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well with the whole God planning our life out, He does in a way but He gives us agency to choose which way to go. He would love it if he could plan everyones ways and if he could just have us all return to Him unharmed but then we wouldn't grow to become stronger individuals, we would just sail through life so easily. God gives us agency to choose the path we want to go down. He lets us choose our future and puts things in our lives to help us choose. It all depends on us. With that little girl and Lyndzee, it was their time to go. They had already fulfilled their purposes on earth. And when our time comes then God will find out someway to take us back up to His loving arms. WE all just need to strive to get to His arms and stay there. We need to always work to become better and always work towards positive progression. Our trials are just to make us stronger and they are meant for our spiritual gain. And thank you! You are a hero for me also! Keep up the great work! I love you so much!
    Love always Megan

    ReplyDelete