Voting

Friday, April 11, 2014

Life... Where does it go from here?

As I'm sitting here trying to stall from packing, I have a million thoughts running through my mind like a herd of wild elephants.  They are so scattered that I don't even know where to begin, much like my house at this point in time.
We live our lives knowing that we are going to be going to school for quite a few years, at least 12, and that's just what we are expecting.  Then some of us choose to go to college and some don't.  You think, or at least I did that once you are done with school your career would just pop up and you know what you are going to do with your life.  Well my friends I'm afraid to tell you that although you have been planning what you are going to do pretty much ever since you have been married, things can change on a whim.  We are moving out of Provo tomorrow and honestly don't really know what is going to come next.  We know that we are going to move in with my parents until we get on our feet, We know that we are going to have a baby in July, and we know that God has a plan for us.  But other than that we don't really KNOW very much more.
God does hear us I know this because the other night Davy and I were contemplating what we were going to do with our lives and how we were going to do it, we decided to read a passage of scriptures and it happened to be one that put us in our place.  It said something along the lines of we need let Him tell us what is right instead of us telling Him what is right.  It was amazing that He let us know that he was still in control.
I still wish I knew what we were going to do, and where we were going to live.  I wish I could see the future and know where we needed to start looking.  But I know this is one of the great times in life where God tries us and wants us to succeed.  I know that He has a plan and He will reveal it unto us when the time is right.  I know that although it takes patience and a lot of communication with each other and our Father, we will understand His will and know that, that is where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment