Voting

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recap!

Wow I sure haven't been on here for a very long time! Everything is going great in my life.  I guess I'll have to start out with Christmas and the big change that was.  We went to my families house the week before Christmas to have a "Pre-Christmas" It was so awesome and we got a lot of great things.  We then headed to Lovell to spend time with David's side.  It was for sure a big change.  It was weird not seeing my family open presents and seeing their bright shinning faces early that morning.  It was really hard for me since I am huge into my family.  It was a big change but it was one I was willing to make for such an amazing husband.  We spent about a week there and It was a really great week.  We then went to my house for New years eve and celebrated the new year with each other for the first time.  It was such a fun time! My dad being the jokester he is made my grandma about laugh her self to death, then he started laughing and couldn't stop.  It was super awesome!
The new semester has come and it has been alright.  All my teachers are all very unprofessional and they don't even seem like professionals.  But I guess as long as I am able to get good grades then they will be good enough teachers.
Anyways now that I kind of recapped i'll start talking about something that really hit me hard today.  We had a lesson that the Bishop taught.  It was about leaving our families to cleave unto our spouses.  We aren't supposed to leave them entirely but we need to start raising our own families also.  This was especially hard for me to do especially since shortly after getting married we moved to Wyoming ten hours away from my entire support group.  I didn't know what I was going to do and it was really hard for me.  I had a rough couple months trying to cope with every single difference that had happened all at once.  But guess what I made it out just fine.
Life is definitely different being married and having to combine two completely different ways of life, but it is a journey that I don't regret at all.  I'm so blessed that I am married to such an amazing man.  He has his head on right and he is willing to do pretty much anything for me.  I cant believe that we have been married for almost 8 months already.  It seems like just yesterday we got married, but yet it seems like we have been married forever.
I love life and I wouldn't change all my experiences for anything ever!! Thanks to everyone for all their love and support in everything!! I couldn't make it through life without my cheerleaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment