Voting

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Stuff ♥


Wow it has been such a long time since I last wrote! So much really has happened I don't even know where to start.  The school year has come and gone and now its summertime.  Part way through the semester David had to go to Wyoming to work for a week so he could have a job for the summer.  That went well, while he was gone there I stayed with my family in Ephraim since it was my Spring Break, which I really enjoyed.   While he was gone I found out some very exciting news that we had been waiting for, I was PREGNANT!! I found out on a Thursday and he wouldn't be home until Saturday.  It was so hard to keep it a secret from everyone especially him! I went and picked him up from the airport and on his seat when he got back to the car, was a little present.  I wrote out a note that said Congrats Daddy we love you! Then there was a little package with a little baby onesie and some baby lotion.  His face was priceless when I told him.  We are due the day before Thanksgiving and we couldn't be more anxious!
Exactly a week from today and we will hopefully find out the gender of our little miracle.  Its still unreal to me that we will be parents so soon and that we will be seeing out little baby before the end of this year! My pregnancy really has been pretty easy.  Yes I have been sick and yes I have thrown up but I figure that is just the way that the baby has to remind us to take care of ourselves because they are in there and they do need good things.  Its so amazing how many things have to go just right in order for the baby to be born healthy and yes I do worry about it, but I know that God will bless me with the baby that is just right for us. 
Now back on track... After school finished we moved back to Wyoming for the summer.  David has a really good job here so that's why we came back.  He really enjoys what he does and I'm hoping we can get him a similar summer job in Provo next year.  This is our last summer coming back to Wyoming for the summer, particularly because it would be really hard moving everything back and forth plus have a new little baby.  David and I both decided this when we first got married and I feel it is the best choice.  I have been trying to get a job for this summer and I have had a couple of interviews but I haven't heard back from anyone yet.  Its kind of hard for me being here because I am away from my family and I get really bored and depressed here just because I never know what to do. Its alright though because I know that it helps us out financially and so its worth it.  I just really wish I could find a job to do so I can get out of the house a couple hours a day. 
We are hoping to become apartment managers in the fall to help us even more with finances but we don't know if that will work out.  It really would be awesome if we could pull this one off but we will see!
With all these life changes coming so quickly, we have a lot to prepare for.  We have so much we need to get ready for in the next couple months but mostly we have so much to be grateful for! I'm so excited for everything to happen and I just am so anxious for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment