Voting

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Updates!

So since I am now almost half way done with this pregnancy I guess I should do an update on me as well as the girls.  

How far along? 19.5 weeks 

How big is baby? About 6 inches long and weighs about 8.5 ounces.  Roughly the size of a zucchini.  

Total Weight gain: 4 lbs, which is the least I have been at in this point in pregnancy.  I think it was because I was a lot sicker with this little one than I was with either of my girls.  

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I am carrying him pretty low, as in he still is resting on my poor bladder! I do love sweat pants and t-shirt though since I only have one pair of Maternity jeans because I didn't have to wear them with the girls. 

Sleep: What's that? Honestly I don't get much of it these days.  I'm usually a tummy sleeper so having a big bulging tummy in the way isn't exactly the easiest.  

Best moment of the week? I know this will sound strange but it was probably when our TV went out, because then it kind of forced me to play with the girls and vice versa. It was neat actually playing with them and not having that distraction.  

Baby movement: Yes finally, he is moving around like crazy.  They still aren't super strong fierce kicks but they are certainly not gas bubbles either! 

Food Cravings: ANYTHING Sweet!! I have never had such a big sweet tooth in my life! 

Gender: As far as we know its a BOY!

Labor Signs: Last night was the first time I have ever felt anything remotly close to labor.  I had some pretty good braxton hicks that lasted most of the night.  Which was strange because I never felt those like that with the girls.  

Symptoms: mild heartburn, nausea in the mornings, peeing all the time, and my favorite, baby kicks!

Belly Button in or out? In

Happy or Moody most of the time: usually happy, but it also doesn't take much to push my buttons.  


Well those are my stats at the almost half way point!! Kennedy tells me constantly that she cannot wait until its summer time because that means that baby Kyle will be here.  (Kyle is what she has named him).  She is going to be such a great big sister.  


Addi is now 19 months and is crazy as ever.  Some of Addis new things are: She is really starting to talk.  I can usually understand her and what she is saying.  She knows most of her body parts.  Loves trying to sing along with nursery rhymes.  Her favorite person is her nana.  She loves to be a tattle tale, if anyone is beating up on someone else even if just for play then she has to come tell someone.  She is our little climber/ daredevil.  Which is something we aren't used to at all.  Kennedy was always content just being on the floor.  Addi loves to cuddle and is very loveable.  If anyone, especially her big sister is hurt she has to hug them better.  She is our little red headed (well strawberry blond) spitfire and is so much fun! Lately she has been obsessed with Mickey and Minnie Mouse and any time she sees anything with them she gets so excited! She loves nursery and playing with little kids. She HATES having any kind of pretty in her hair and she will usually rip it out the second you put it in.  

Kennedy is now a little over 3 years old.  She is so smart and blows me away every day.  She always says the funniest things and we now have a quote wall for her.  Her favorite color is pink.  Her favorite animals are elephants, giraffes, and monkeys.  Her favorite food it cereal.  Her favorite thing to do is play with friends.  Kennedy is also very loving.  But she also can be a bit of a tease.  She is willing to jump in and help whenever needed and she loves using her imagination.  Her favorite song is I love to see the temple and she can sing every word.  She also loves the song Butterfly Kisses and can sing most of that song too.  She loves singing in the shower and will sing at the top of her lungs.  She loves looking pretty and dressing up.  She loves tea parties and loves putting on lotion.  

We are loving our girls and are loving watching them learn and grow! They are both so much fun! I know they will be such great big sisters and I know that they will help out so much!! I'm so grateful for David and all his hard work in supporting our family! We have a lot of things coming up this year and I am so excited yet anxious for everything in our near future! 









No comments:

Post a Comment